Cooking With Paddy
This week Paddy, our logistics and product designer guy, spills the broccoli on the salad that he and his family can't get enough off during isolation. It's the ideal salad to make both in iso and out of iso - so whatever side you're on we/Paddy has you covered!
Broccoli Salad with Caper dressing
This salad was hoovered by the kids, even those that don’t normally go for broccoli liked it.
- 1 large broccoli, raw.
- ½ cup of toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews / sliced almonds
- Add other yummy stuff? like a 1/2 cup of crumbled Greek Feta
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons capers depending on how much you love them
- ½ tsp ish cumin
- ½ tsp ish ground coriander
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
Toss it all together and eat!
I want what he's holding! Click here